The interface on Instagram sometimes changes completely unnoticed, and sometimes impossible to find familiar buttons. And with the account settings just such a case.
Previously, account settings could be found in the profile itself AND нстаграм — три точки наверху (Андроид) или шестеренка to the right of the button “Subscribe” (iPhone). If you still have everything in the old way – congratulations. You found where your account settings are located in Instagram.
But in the fall of 2018, the settings were removed a little further. Who seeks that will always find, right? Probably designers have such logic. Иwe found. And we will show you.
Update 2019. Now some accounts again changed the appearance of the settings menu. See below in article.
To find out about all the updates on Instagram the fastest – subscribe to our Instagram account @grammarhelp
Where are the account settings on Instagram 2019
- Log in to your account.
- Click the three strips in the upper right corner.
- A menu will open. At the bottom of the screen there will be a gear and “Settings”. Congratulations! You find where your settings are now Instagram account.
In 2019, some accounts have a settings menu look like this:
What is there in Instagram Settings?
- Account: change password, “saved”, your likes, save or There are no photos and videos from your account on the phone.
- Transition to a business account and back.
- Security: list of blocked accounts (you can click on any and unblock), allow or not repost their posts for other accounts, History settings, filter and disconnection comments on posts, download all posts, enable / disable notifications on the smartphone.
- Inputs: log out, add another account or register a new one.