Updated – August 20, 2019
Draft on Instagram – a useful feature, which allows you to save the publication with all the changes so that publish it later.
You can find drafts in the section responsible for creating publication.
But before that you need to make any changes to publication.
How to save a draft on Instagram
- В нижней части экрана касаемся .
- Upload a photo or video.
- In order for the publication to fall into the draft, you need to make changes:
- Add effects, filters, signature, hashtags, place or tag people.
- If changes are made, in the upper left corner go to начальный этап .
- После нескольких нажатий вам будет предложено “Сохранить как черновик”.
- If you do not make changes to the publication, then save the draft will not work.
Where is the draft on Instagram?
To find the drafts you need to touch the bottom of the screen .
Above the gallery are stored all the drafts that you have created.
Touch a draft to post a photo later or video.
How to delete a photo from a draft on Instagram?
You need to go into draft management. A little lower instruction.
How to delete a draft on Instagram
- Открываем раздел “Публикация” .
- In the upper right corner above the drafts, go to “Control”.
- Touch “Edit” in the upper right corner.
- Select the drafts you want to delete.
- В левом верхнем углу касаемся “Сбросить” .
How to download a draft from Instagram?
Unfortunately, saving a draft to your phone will fail.
But you can publish a post, and then download it one of the ways:
- How to save a photo;
- How to save a video.
Video lesson on the draft on Instagram.