Updated – January 30, 2020
Did you know that you can add several stories to Instagram?
This means that you can add a few photos to the story and video.
It will look like you posted two or more stories.
How to add multiple stories on Instagram
- Открываем новости в левом нижнем углу.
- We perform a long tap (touch and hold) in our history in the upper left corner (if you have not created the first, then do it).
- Select the item “Add your story” (i.e. we supplement history to the existing one).
- Now you can add the story to Instagram (see the article).
- We select the recipient and publish the second story.
- The second story will be followed by the first (generally one story, you just supplement it with new photos or videos);
- You can supplement the history of photos and videos as many times as you like;
- After 24 hours, the story will go to the Instagram Archive;
- You can download the story (yours or someone else’s);
- It is not possible to interchange the materials of history;
- See other Instagram secrets.
Video lesson on how to supplement the story on Instagram