The content of the article:
If Instagram translates into Spanish or other languages, then the problem may be in the language settings of the application or itself devices.
Problems with language settings on Instagram
If Instagram does not translate into Russian, the problem is localization applications. Reasons may include:
- The smartphone was purchased in another country and not transferred to Russian. Geolocation settings remained the same as with purchase;
- user used VPN services to register in social Networks
- Incorrect settings are indicated on Instagram.
For example, if the owner of the account is earlier in the settings indicated other language settings – Instagram can change the language translation. The same problem is encountered if during installation and registration was enabled VPN.
The problem with localization concerns not only the application, but also smartphone interface in general. That is, the settings in the menu on the phone also listed in English, Spanish or other languages.
How to install Russian
You can set the Russian language in the Instagram settings and mobile device. In the first case, only the interface will change applications. In the second – all language settings will change to a smartphone.
Also, the owner of the device can install a hacked version Instagram: if not located in a non-Russian country or social network returns to the previous parameters.
How to install the hacked version:
- Download Instagram using a file.
- Transfer to mobile device – find file using conductor.
- Open – allow installation from unknown sources.
- Confirm – open.
-> Как сохранить фото из Инстаграм
This version of the social network has language settings, but Initially, the application is only in Russian.
Method 1: change in the device settings
If Instagram translates into another language, then change device settings. This happens if the user has installed social network before it indicated “Russian” in the settings interface.
- Didn’t find an answer? Ask a question, we will prepare and send you an answer by e-mail
- Powerful Instagram account upgrade
- Open the “Settings” mobile device.
- Language and input is the first point.
- Indicate “Russian”.
If necessary, update the device. System should automatically switch to new parameters, without intervention user.
- Open “Settings” – General.
- Language and region – Device settings.
- Select: “Russian” – confirm the selection.
As with Android, a reboot may not be necessary. The user needs to download and install Instagram again to parameters have changed.
Method 2: specify in the instagram settings
If Instagram does not translate into Russian, the problem may be and in the specified settings of the application itself. There is a social network list of languages that are supported.
How to change:
- Go to Instagram – log in.
- Go to “Settings” – Account.
- Language – select the desired option.
The application will restart automatically. User does not need delete or reinstall so that new parameters enter force.
If Instagram has not changed the language settings, then you need to Update through the Play Market or AppStore content store. Go to to the download page and check for updates. Also, with install switch to a stable connection type: home Wi-Fi or Mobile data at speeds above 4 Mbps.
Translate Instagram into Russian from a computer
There are two ways to change the translation language on Instagram to computer: through the browser version and application for Windows 10. With computer version, if the user specified in the parameters Russian interface – Instagram will only be displayed on this language.
-> Как разархивировать фото в Инстаграм
How to change in the browser:
- Go to Instagram from a PC – log in.
- Go to your profile – scroll down.
- Select: “Language” – indicate the desired.
- Refresh tab.
But there are errors and crashes when a social network returns to previous settings. In this case, the user needs to close and restart the browser.
To specify a different option in a Windows 10 application:
- Go to the application – log in.
- Settings – Account.
- Language – select the one you need.
Now Instagram will restart, after which the user will be able to work with a social network in Russian.