Save photos from Instagram to your phone or computer Previously, it was impossible just like any photo from the Internet. But you could always take a screenshot, and then rummage around phone or computer in search of this screen. Now Instagram finally made the function of saving photos directly in the application, and to download photos from Instagram to your computer, you can go to Web version via Google Chrome.
Want more Instagram photo ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!
We will tell in order.
- How to save Instagram photos to your phone (Android and IPhone)
- How to save Instagram photos to a computer (how to make screenshot and cut photo from it)
- How to save photos from Instagram to a computer through a browser
How to save Instagram photos to your phone (Android and IPhone)
The only way to save the photo in the phone’s memory is still a screenshot. But now on Instagram the photos you need save in your profile, while no one will see that you save. To do this, click on the “bookmark” icon in the lower right corner under the photo. Where will your saved photos be? Open your account and click the three strips in the upper right corner. To delete any photo, open it and click on the bookmark icon again.
You can also create collections from saved photos, as in Pinterest To do this, click + in the upper right corner and further on instructions on the screen.
How to see how many times and who saved the photo in Instagram?
You can’t see who saved your photos on Instagram. But you can Find out how many people saved the photo to themselves. For this, your account should have statistics, and only it has business and author accounts. Now almost such accounts all bloggers, because the statistics are interesting to everyone. Externally hat the account will hardly change, only the inscription appears in light gray “Personal blog” or another, depending on the category of public page that you select when creating your business account or author’s account.
To find out how many times your photo has been saved on Instagram, Click on “View statistics” under the photo. You will see the total number of likes, comments, how many times shared (in direct) and saved your photo.
How to download and save Instagram photos to a computer (screenshot)
The minus of the screenshot is that after saving you will lose size and the quality of the original image.
- In the web version (https://www.instagram.com/) take a screenshot the desired photo from Instagram: press the PrtScr button (on the keyboard to the right of the F1-F12 buttons).
- Open Paint and press Ctrl + V (Paste). Can select the desired area and crop.
- Save the cropped photo from Instagram to your computer.
How to download and save photos from Instagram on a computer (via browser)
Without screenshots, you can download photos from Instagram and directly. At In doing so, keep the original size and quality.
The easiest way is through the Google browser Chrome. Right-click on the photo and select “Save image as.”
If you only have the Firefox browser, then you need to take a couple of additional steps:
1. Right-click on the photo.
2. From the context menu, select “Explore Element”
3. The developer console will appear at the bottom, you will need to open line (by clicking on the arrow), which is located above the line
4. When you expand the line, right-click on it. In the context menu that appears, click “Open link in new tab “.
5. An image will open in a new tab and you can download and save it to the computer as usual (right mouse button – “save image as”).