You can find a person by phone number on Instagram if he is the account is tied to this number and you have in your contacts on mobile phone.
But remember that in order to recognize someone else’s Instagram by number phone, you will need to give access to your contact list. AND your account can also be found by the associated number. Is it possible to remove and hide the number on Instagram? Read on.
- How to find a person’s Instagram by phone number
- Why sometimes you don’t recognize Instagram by phone number in the list
- How to find out a person’s Instagram when he uses a fake
- How to remove or hide your Instagram number
- How to disable contact list
How to find a person’s Instagram by phone number?
Add the person’s number to your contacts on your mobile.
We go to your Instagram account. In the upper right corner click on three strips.
Click “Interesting People”
Click “Connect Contact List”
There are Instagram accounts of those who linked them to the same the phone number that you have in your contacts on your mobile.
We are looking for the Instagram profile of the right person.
Why sometimes you don’t recognize Instagram by phone number in the list
- the person did not attach his Instagram profile to a number Phone
- the account is tied to another number that is not on your list Contacts
- unfamiliar avatars / account names, fake page in the list connected contacts – it’s hard to know which of your friends which page belongs.
How to know a person’s Instagram when he uses fake?
- It’s not always possible to find a real page, but sometimes a fake happens tied to a familiar number.
- Write or take screenshots of all people unknown to you, that appeared after you connected the list contacts.
- Log out of your Instagram account (Settings – Finish session)
- Delete the number of the person you want to find on Instagram by phone number.
- Re-enter your account and connect the list contacts.
- We are looking to see if any Instagram profile from your list. If you disappeared, then this is the person whose account you are wanted to know. Nothing changed? Then find a person in Instagram by phone number will not work here. Maybe, the user did not indicate his number during registration, uses another, or did not register at all on the Instagram network.
How to remove or hide your Instagram number?
Don’t want someone to find you by phone number? Functions “Hide the number” no, but still there are options to remove your Permanent number so that your account is not known.
- Do not attach Instagram to a mobile number. Not recommend this way. If your account is blocked or you forget your password, then recovery can only be possible by number phone.
- Link your Instagram profile to a virtual number. Not We recommend this method for the same reason as in paragraph 1. TO virtual number is easy to lose access.
- Link an account to a new number that no one knows from acquaintances and nowhere else to use this number. And it’s not necessary so that this sim card is in your phone. Use it once to bind the number and get a verification code. Store in safe place. If you need to restore Instagram – you have it will be at hand. But remember that if you do not use it at all phone number, it will be disconnected after some time. Ask from your mobile operator, what you need to do is replenish account / call or send SMS once a month, etc.
It is the third option that we recommend to remove or hide your real number that you give to friends, couriers in online stores and other unreliable elements. So you and keep your anonymity, and do not lose access to your page on Instagram.
Did you find a person by phone number on Instagram? Do you want to pick up your contact list from Instagram?
How to delete the contact list?
Go back to Settings, the “Account” section. Find “Contact Sync.”
“Connect contact list” – drag the slider back left.
Disconnect contacts? – Disconnect.
You can find Instagram by phone number in two clicks. But you Share important information. Even if you tied your number, which no one else knows to hide the real, you still tell Instagram who your friends are.