Updated – October 18, 2019
Many bloggers, and ordinary users would be interested see who saved the photo on Instagram.
Is it possible to find out who bookmarks your publications (photo and video)?
I’ll say right away that it’s impossible to see specific users, but you can see the general statistics.
How to see who saved the photo on Instagram
- Заходим в свой аккаунт в правом нижнем углу приложения.
- Открываем меню в верхней части экрана.
- Переходим в настройки приложения внизу.
- Открываем раздел “Аккаунт” .
- At the bottom, touch “Switch to Professional account “.
- Do not worry, switch from professional to personal an account can be done in a couple of seconds in the same way.
- Choose any type of account
- We indicate any category.
- We touch “Next.”
- We complete the transition to prof. Done account.
- You can link Instagram account to Facebook (not important).
That’s it, now you can see the statistics of any publication.
To do this, under the photo or video, tap “View statistics. ”
In statistics, you can see the amount:
- Direct postings (how many times your post sent to other users by personal message);
- Bookmarking (how many times your post saved);
- Visits (how many times have visited the profile through this publication)
- Reach (number of views of the publication).
See who specifically saved the photo on Instagram does not will work out.
Interesting Related Articles (Tricks Instagram):
- How to see guests on Instagram;
- How to find out who watched a video on Instagram;
- How to see who the person likes on Instagram;
- How to view a closed Instagram without a subscription;
- How to find out who watched a story on Instagram.
Video lesson on how to find out who saved publications in Instagram.