Accounts that promote story through ads may Add an active link to it.
Is it possible to make a swipe on Instagram to an ordinary user?
Yes, but this feature is only available for accounts on which At least 10,000 subscribers have signed up.
If you have very few of them, then I recommend cheating subscribers using a special site (it’s inexpensive and safely).
How to swipe on Instagram
When the number of subscribers exceeds 10 thousand. the following actions:
- Открываем ленту новостей .
- В верхней части экрана касаемся “Ваша история” .
- Upload a photo or video to the story.
- Сверху касаемся .
- Paste the pre-copied link to the web page.
- Подтверждаем действие .
- We supplement the story and share it in your profile.
- To follow the link in the story you need to make a swipe on the screen (upwards);
- In the same way, you can attach a swipe in the actual;
- Naturally, an active link in history should not lead to prohibited content.
How to make a swipe up beautifully?
To attract attention, you can add an inscription to the story, a picture or gif-animation that encourages you to swipe up.
Icons in PNG format can be viewed here: https://freeicons.io/hand-gestures-icons/swipe-up-icon-10249
Download the icon you like on your device using add any editor to the photo, and upload to story.
Gif animations can be found here: https://giphy.com/stickers/swipeup-url-musketon-Igjf05J559JWuef4N5
Animated swipe attracts attention, but add it the photo is not so simple.
Using a video editor, you need to add animation to the photo, save as video and add to story.
I can recommend Supa and Canva services.