Updated – November 11, 2019
If you do not want someone superfluous to watch your news, you can unsubscribe a person on Instagram from yourself.
This is especially true for personal profiles. Often subscribe all kinds of advertising accounts or bots.
How to unsubscribe a person on Instagram from yourself
- Открываем свой профиль в нижней части экрана.
- Go to the “Subscribers” section at the top of the screen (in the next section you can unsubscribe from subscriptions).
- We find the profile of the unwanted subscriber.
- Рядом с кнопкой “Подписаться” касаемся .
- Touching “Delete.”
- The user will disappear from the list of your subscribers and will not be able to See updates in the news feed
- No notifications that you deleted it, he did not will receive;
- But he can always go to your page and see updates.
The user subscribes to me again, what should I do?
In this case, you can delete the follower on Instagram from using lock.
Для этого зайдите к нему в профиль, коснитесь и заблокируйте его.
Then he will not be able to find your profile at all and see new ones. photos, stories and more.
Or you can even close the profile from strangers.
How to unsubscribe users from a computer?
Removing them without blocking from the computer will fail, but you can just block.
More details below.
How to unsubscribe user on Instagram
- We go from the computer to the web version (instagram.com).
- В правом верхнем углу нажимаем на свой профиль .
- Under the “Edit Profile” button, open the section with by subscribers.
- We search and open the account of the desired user.
- Возле никнейма кликаем по троеточию .
- Select the item “Block this user.”
- The user will no longer be able to see your updates (you can unlock it in the settings);
How to unsubscribe bots from yourself? Fast, with one click?
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to quickly unsubscribe users from yourself. Only manually, one at a time.
This is done for security purposes. Does anyone get hold of account and decides to cancel all subscribers (and there may be thousands).
Video lesson on how to unsubscribe a person on Instagram from yourself.