Updated – January 2, 2020
You can unsubscribe from Instagram subscriptions to unload your feed from unnecessary publications.
This is best done manually, as various applications and sites can harm your account.
How to unsubscribe from Instagram subscriptions
- Отрываем свой аккаунт в правом нижнем углу.
- Top touch “Subscriptions”.
- You can also find out who anyone is following. user;
- You can unsubscribe a person from yourself in the next section.
- Near the user we want to unsubscribe from, touch Subscriptions
- Touching “Unsubscribe.”
- It’s best to unsubscribe from non-reciprocal subscribers – the rest are not touch;
- If the profile is closed, then without a subscription you will not be able to see it updates.
How to unsubscribe from everyone on Instagram right away?
I would not recommend installing applications on mass unsubscribe – account may be blocked for suspicious activity or you will get a shadow ban.
In addition, in 2020 there is not a single free application, and many of them are generally unstable.
Just look at the latest reviews.
Instagram “nuts” similar applications. Any suspicious activity can adversely affect promotion in Instagram.
Are you ready to risk your account?
It’s easier to spend a couple of hours manually deleting subscriptions than then create a new account and start from scratch.
By the way, it’s not necessary to unsubscribe – you can add to mute user mode, then his publications and stories will cease appear in the news.
Video tutorial on the topic: how to unsubscribe from Instagram subscriptions.