Instagram is a name that speaks for itself. The most popular photo sharing app in the world for a long time this program was only available for apple mobile platforms.
However, on April 3, 2012, a momentous moment for everyone lovers of mobile photography and at the same time owners of devices on a mobile platform from Google, event – Instagram version released for Android.
How to update Instagram to the latest version read in our article: How to update Instagram on the phone.
You can download Instagram for android from Google Play in the same way, like any other application. Here is a QR code for quick access to application:
If you still don’t know what Instagram is, then let’s say briefly – this is the best mobile photography app on this moment. Firstly, it allows you to quickly get excellent result from the processing of your photos, and secondly, provides social networking features for sharing creativity with friends and follow their photos. Originally the program was exclusive to iOS, but now there is an Instagram version and for Android. It seems that it is made no worse than apple version and works great on a wide range Android devices.
Key features of Instagram for Android:
- Many unique effects, processing, design and frames for photos.
- A wide range of settings.
- Free download and use.
- You can share your photo instantly using any of the social networks you are a member of.
- The application works with both cameras – front and main.
- A wide range of social features: you can follow friends, have your followers, watch friends feed, write comments and use hashtags.