Previously, each story had to be added separately, and Now Instagram has made an innovation for those who want to share several photos and videos at once. More can do not spend mobile traffic during the day and quickly download everything immediately in the evening.
How to add multiple photos and videos simultaneously on Instagram Stories
- Open the camera for Instagram stories.
- Swipe up from the bottom.
- In the upper left corner, select the folder with photos, on The screenshot is the “Gallery”.
- In the upper right corner, click “Select multiple.”
- Choose the right photo (do not forget to twist your finger from the bottom up to see more photos).
- In the lower right corner, click Next.
- Each photo can be edited individually – add filter, inscription, sticker, gif, poll, mark a person and etc.
- Click Next again
- Click “Share” in front of your avatar or send Stories to someone from friends.