Updated – December 20, 2019
The old version of Instagram is perfect for obsolete ones. devices that do not support new versions.
Also, you need to install the old version for those who have problems with Instagram after the update.
Remember: you can download and install the old version of Instagram Only on Android.
On iPhone (iOS) – it will not work, since manual installation from unknown sources impossible.
Old Instagram versions
- Choose one of the previous versions of Instagram.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- Save to your device.
- Open the phone settings.
- Go to the “Applications” section.
- Touching Instagram.
- We delete the application.
- We go to the download folder (where we saved the old version).
- Tear off the file format APK (Instagram).
- Install the old version on your device.
If you haven’t installed applications this way before, then in the device settings you need to allow settings from unknown sources.
Do not forget that the old version of Instagram may not support new features.
If you installed the previous version in order to disappear errors, but they remained, then read the articles that will help solve the problem of:
- White screen (what to do if Instagram does not open);
- Instagram is not supported (what to do if there is installation problem);
- Photos do not load (4 ways to solve the upload problem a photo)
- I can’t subscribe (solution to the problem with subscribing to users);
- Sound has disappeared (a working way that solves the problem with no sound in the video and stories);
- The stories are gone (what to do if the stories are not displayed);
- Clearing the cache (how to clear the application cache);
- Instagram does not work (five ways to solve almost any problems with the application);
- How to update Instagram (install the latest version)
Video lesson on the topic: the old version of Instagram. how download and install.