Updated – December 19, 2019
How much do you think Russian bloggers earn in Instagram?
Those amounts that you thought were 20-30 times underestimated.
Forbes has compiled a list of Russian bloggers, most of all making money on advertising posts.
How much do Russian bloggers earn on Instagram
Interval: June 2018 – June 2019 (for the year).
- Ksenia Sobchak (journalist, politician) ≈ 1.6 million dollars.
- Regina Todorenko (TV presenter) ≈ 850 thousand dollars.
- Olga Buzova (former member of HOUSE-2) ≈ 850 thousand dollars.
- Alan Enileev (gamer) ≈ 840 thousand dollars.
- Polina Gagarina (singer) ≈ 760 thousand dollars.
- Elena Temnikova (singer) ≈ 750 thousand dollars.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (athlete) ≈ 560 thousand dollars.
- Anna Khilkevich (actress) ≈ 560 thousand dollars.
- Yana Rudkovskaya (producer) ≈ 550 thousand dollars.
- Daria Klyukina (former participant of the show “The Bachelor”) ≈ 550 thousand dollars.
- Ida Galich (TV presenter) ≈ 540 thousand dollars.
- Vera Brezhneva (singer) ≈ 470 thousand dollars.
- Irena Ponaroshku (TV presenter) ≈ 420 thousand dollars.
- Victoria Bonya (former member of HOUSE-2) ≈ 400 thousand dollars.
- Natalia Rudova (actress) ≈ 400 thousand dollars.
Let’s count on the example of Ksenia Sobchak: $ 1,600,000 per year, i.e. ≈ $ 133,000 per month. It is ≈ $ 4,400 a day. Not bad, huh?
Even Natalya Rudova, who closes the list, doesn’t earn little ≈ 1,100 $ per day.
Naturally, advertising posts are not posted every day, sometimes even once a week.
The cost of one advertising post in the profile of Ksenia Sobchak – from 7 up to 15 thousand dollars (according to her).
We recommend reading: the most expensive Instagram accounts in the world. Our “bloggers” are very far from them.
For example, Kylie Jenner gets a little for 1 advertising post less than Ksenia Sobchak for the year.
This suggests that our celebrities are much cheaper. foreign stars. Although not surprising. Level at all other.