Updated – October 1, 2019
To increase activity, we recommend adding a question to Instagram. You can do this in history with a sticker. “Questions.”
You need to ask a question that your subscribers can give. answer. Answers to questions will be seen only by you.
How to add a question on Instagram
- Открываем новости в левом нижнем углу.
- В верхней части экрана касаемся “Ваша история” .
- Add photos or videos to the story.
- В правом верхнем углу касаемся эффектов .
- Select the sticker “Questions”.
- We ask a question that users will answer.
- Сверху можно поменять цвет наклейки.
- Have a question? Тогда касаемся в правом верхнем углу.
- The question sticker can be moved anywhere and increase / decrease / rotate.
- If necessary, we supplement the history (see in the article: how to add Instagram story).
- At the end, we share the story with the selected audience.
- If you wish, you can make anonymous questions on Instagram (see in the article).
How to see answers to questions on Instagram?
You can see how users responded to your question.
To do this, open the story at the top of the news screen. , then in the bottom left corner touch “Viewed.”
In the section that opens, you can see the responses of users.
How to share answers to questions on Instagram?
Open the “Viewed” section in the history and tap any response.
Then select “Share the answer” and arrange a new story with the answer.
Thus, you can share the answer in the story with your subscribers or other audience.
How to add a few questions on Instagram?
Add two or more stickers “Questions” will not work.
But you can create a second story on Instagram with a different question (see the article).
Video tutorial on the topic: how to add a question on Instagram.