Updated – August 20, 2019
To embellish your story, you can add gif-animation to Instagram.
A huge number of different animations to choose from.
You can also try uploading your gif.
How to add gif-animation on Instagram
- Открываем новости в левом нижнем углу.
- Создаём свою историю в левом верхнем углу.
- Add material to the story (photo, video).
- В правом верхнем углу касаемся эффектов .
- From the available stickers, select GIF.
- We add the favorite gif-animation to the story.
- In the top of the search bar you can find the animation by the key word (for example, “Star”).
- Making the animation:
- Gif can be placed anywhere in the story and increase / decrease or rotate;
- You can add any number of animations to one story.
- After completing the animation, you can do a story addition (see article: creating stories on Instagram).
- If everything is ready, then share the story with your friends.
A gif animation has been loaded on a computer or phone. Like her add to Instagram?
You won’t be able to upload gif to the Instagram app, as animation turns into a static image.
Alternatively, you can convert the gif to a video (e.g. MP4) and then add the video to Instagram.
There are many services on the Internet that cope with this task. (google for “gif in mp4”).
I want to shoot a short video on the camera and make a gif out of it? Is it possible to somehow implement this?
Yes. Try using the mode – Boomerang on Instagram (see the article).
How to add gif-animation on Instagram.