Instagram has added the Focus mode to History. Now you can one button to take a selfie or photo with friends who will have blurred background.
How to blur background in Instagram Stories
- Open the camera to make a story.
- Scroll down the shooting modes below under the record button. Between “Boomerang” and “SuperZoom” will be “Focus.”
- Point the camera at a person, the background will blur. Click round button and take a photo.
- Then everything is as usual – you can add stickers, gifs, a poll, mark a person, etc.
- Save the finished photo in History or you can send it to Direct, save on your phone.
What if there is no “Focus” – blurring the background for the stories? is he appears on the iPhone SE, 6S, 6S +, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, X and some Androids (Instagram does not specify which ones). Also update the application itself – you need version 39.0.