Sometimes you may need to copy the link to Instagram profile.
For example, to view a full profile picture, watch stories anonymously, cheat subscribers, etc.
At first glance – nothing difficult, but there are some the nuances.
With a simple instruction you can copy the link to your or someone else’s profile.
How to copy a link to a profile on Instagram
To get started, we learn how to do this from the phone.
If you need to copy a link to someone else’s profile.
- Open the user profile.
- В правом верхнем углу касаемся .
- Select the option “Copy profile URL”.
- You can also send the profile as a message.
That’s all. Link to user’s Instagram is ready for distribution.
If you need to copy the link to your profile.
- We find any publication (photo or video).
- В правом верхнем углу касаемся.
- Select the item “Copy link”.
Thus, we copied the link to the publication. One who by she will go see the post and your profile (if the account is closed, then will not see).
Of course, this is not a direct link to your profile, but in a different way. no way.
But you can make a link to Instagram.
Instead of *** insert any nickname (username), for example, dikiyaleks.
The nickname is displayed in the upper left corner of the publication.
You will get a link to a profile of the form instagram.com/dikiyaleks.
Now let’s look at a way to copy a profile link. Instagram from the computer.
- We open the user account (own or someone else’s).
- Copy the link in the address bar.
- For example, https://www.instagram.com/dikiyaleks/;
- Keyboard shortcuts: F6, then Ctrl + C.
Video tutorial on the topic: how to copy a link to a profile in Instagram.