Updated – November 9, 2019
If you wish, you can find out who he is following on Instagram or another user, or you yourself.
To do this, just go to a special section or install attachment.
How to find out who you follow on Instagram
To see who you are following:
- Откройте свой профиль в правом нижнем углу.
- Tap “Subscriptions” next to your avatar.
- You will see a list of those you follow;
- To unsubscribe – tap “Subscriptions” – “Cancel subscription. ”
To find out who any user is following, go to his page and touch “Subscriptions” in the same way.
If he has a closed account, but you are not subscribed to it, then View the list of subscriptions will not work.
But you can take advantage of the trick with which you can see a closed Instagram (see article).
How to view Instagram subscriptions
The Follower Analyzer for Instagram app analyzes subscriptions and subscribers:
- Install the application on your device:
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/followeranalyzer
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/followmeter-for-instagram
- Log in using your username and password from Instagram.
- You can see the users you follow in Signed section
- Tap a profile to unsubscribe from it or to analyze.
The application is useful in that you can immediately see nonreciprocal subscribers, find out who has unsubscribed on Instagram, unsubscribe from subscriptions.
And a lot of other useful information. And all this – is free.
Video lesson on how to find out who you are following Instagram.