Updated – October 29, 2019
If you wish, you can hide stories on Instagram from specific users.
Thus, all but the marked ones will see the stories. people.
How to hide Instagram stories
- Переходим в свой профиль в правом нижнем углу.
- Раскрываем менюв правом верхнем углу.
- Касаемся настроек снизу.
- Выбираем раздел”Конфиденциальность” .
- Open the “History”.
- We touch on the item “Hide my stories from.”
- Выбираем пользователей и касаемсяв правом верхнем углу.
- He also will not be able to see the actual on Instagram.
How to back access stories?
In the “History Settings” section, uncheck the box next to users and they will see your stories again.
How to view hidden stories on Instagram
If stories were hidden from you, then you can watch them from your profile you can’t. As an option – go from another account to the page user.
Or ask a friend to throw you a story. If, he is her sees. Or you can watch Instagram stories anonymously (see article).
How to understand what stories are hidden on Instagram?
Same. Go to the user profile through another account
Or ask a friend to see if he laid out user story.
How to hide the stories of others on Instagram?
It’s easy to hide other people’s stories: follow a long tap on the story (press and hold), select “Switch to silent mode” – “Hide story.”
Another option to hide stories person:
- Find the user’s post in the news feed.
- В правом верхнем углу касаемся.
- Select “Switch to silent mode”.
- We touch “Temporarily block publications and stories.”
Is it possible to publish stories only for specific users?
Yes. You can create a list of best friends on Instagram publish stories only for them (see the article).
If desired, quick reactions can be disabled.
Video tutorial on the topic: how to hide stories on Instagram.