Updated – February 1, 2020
If anyone is present in the publication, you can mark person in Instagram history.
A mark will appear in the story, on which you can go to the profile user.
How to mark a person in Instagram history
- After uploading a photo / video (creating a story), in the upper right углу касаемся.
- Enter the @ sign and user nickname (for example, @ masyanya2000).
- В правом верхнем углу касаемся.
- By touching, we change the size and location of the mark (color).
- At the bottom right, touch “Recipient”.
- Делимся историей.
- The user will be able to track mentions in a special mode сторис .
If in this way I want to mark a friend in Instagram history, will he receive a notification?
Yes, he will receive a notification on Instagram (see. In the article). AND direct message from you.
He can save the story where he was marked.
If you touch the mark in the story, you can get into it profile.
How many people can be noted in the history of Instagram?
At the moment, no more than 10 marks in one story.
Is marking and mentioning in story not the same thing?
The mention in the history of Instagram is slightly different (see the article), but the principle is the same.
Is it possible to somehow remove the mark in the published story?
No, you can only delete the story itself.
How to tag a friend’s account in the photo?
Tagging a person on Instagram photos is even easier (see the article). Before the publication of the photo there will be a special item “Tag people.”
It’s also easy to tag people in a video.
Video tutorial on the topic: how to note in the history of Instagram.