Want to tag someone on Instagram in photos and videos? Participate in SFS / Giveaway or just want to tag friend? You can mark as during post publication, and after.
Previously, you could mark someone only in the photo or in comments (as well as in Stories), but recently Instagram allowed tag people on video.
? How to mark a person on Instagram in the comments under the photo? How to mark a person on Instagram in History?
The content of the article:
How to mark a person on Instagram in a photo and video in a post in publication time How to mark a friend on an already published photo / video? Where to see photos or videos on Instagram, on which you are marked (and make sure that SPAMER’s marks are never appeared in your account)? How to delete a tagged photo / video from you on Instagram? How to mark a person in someone else’s photo / video in Instagram?
- How to mark a person on Instagram in a photo and video in a post in publication time
- How to mark a friend on an already published photo / video?
- Where to see photos or videos on Instagram on which you noted?
- How to delete a tagged photo / video with you on Instagram?
- How to mark a person on someone else’s photo / video on Instagram?
How to mark a person on Instagram in a photo and video in a post in publication time
Put a mark on both the photo and video – the process same. In the screenshots below – the mark in the photo, but for the video everything same.
- Press + to make a new post.
- Select a photo or video from the gallery or make a new one. Click “Next” at the top right.
- Edit or apply filters if necessary. Again “Further”.
- Click “Tag People.”
- Tap a photo anywhere. Start typing your account name the person you want to tag.
- Select an account from the list. You want the same blue checkmark on Instagram? Available for large accounts.
- If the desired account does not appear, click “Search—”.
- The mark can be moved with your finger to any place in the photo / video. After click the checkmark at the top.
- Next – as usual, you can add text and hashtags, geolocation, share in other social networks. After click “Share” and a post with a mark will appear in your account. Down below there will be an icon with a man, which means that in the photo or video in The post is marked with another account. Click on the post and appears mark. You can also click on it and go to the marked account.
How to mark a friend on an already published photo / video?
- Select the photo / video where you want to tag a friend. Click Three dots in the upper right corner. Select “Edit.”
- Click Mark. Tap a photo and start typing a name account on Instagram. Select one from the list or click “Search”. Several accounts can be noted. Need to click on again photo and repeat the same.
- Double-click the checkmark in the upper right corner and done!
Where to see photos or videos on Instagram on which you noted?
Each account has a tab with photos that marked you . Come in there, click on each photo and see who marked you. Default, when someone marked you, the photo falls into this section automatically. If you want this to happen only after your approval, then go to Instagram Settings. There, find “Photos and videos with you.” “Add automatically” – drag the slider to the left.
How to delete a tagged photo / video with you on Instagram?
If regular spammers tagged you or you just don’t like it photo / video, then any mark can be deleted (but not the post itself).
Find the post you need (see above). Click on it, then click to your mark. Here you can either completely remove the mark or save it, but do not show it in your account.
How to mark a person on someone else’s photo / video on Instagram?
In the photo itself – no way. But it can be noted in the comments.