Updated – November 21, 2019
To make your profile more visible, you can put an avatar in Instagram.
You can add a profile photo not only from the phone, but also from a computer.
How to put an avatar on Instagram
- В правом нижнем углу касаемся своего профиля .
- At the top of the screen, touch “Edit Profile.”
- We touch “Change profile photo.”
- We touch “New profile photo.”
- You can also import from Facebook;
- By the way, you can make an avatar in a circle and a beautiful frame (see article)
- Choose a photo from the gallery or make a new photo (below).
- Specify the size of the thumbnail.
- In the upper right corner, touch “Next.”
- We issue a profile photo:
- Below you can choose a filter and edit the avatar (align, adjust brightness, saturation, etc.).
- If the avatar is ready, touch “Next.”
How to add a profile photo to Instagram from a computer?
Also very simple. More details below.
How to change a photo on Instagram on an avatar
- Log in to the web version (instagram.com).
- В правом верхнем углу открываем свой профиль .
- Near the nickname, click on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Above the name, click “Change profile photo.”
- Select the item “Upload photo”.
- We look for a photo on the computer and put it on the profile picture.
- You cannot open your profile photo in full size, but you can see the profile picture through a special site, even if the account closed (see article);
- You can also add photos to your news feed. subscribers (see the article).
Video tutorial on the topic: how to put an avatar on Instagram.