Updated – December 4, 2019
If there is a problem with access (forgot your password), you can try to restore your account on Instagram.
There are several recovery options to choose from: by email mail, phone or login.
How to recover an account on Instagram if you forget your password
- From the phone or computer follow the link.
- Enter the email address (e-mail), phone or login (name user).
- Click on the button “Send link to login.”
- Open the letter that came in the mail and go to link.
- In the future, we recommend changing the password to a more secure and enable two-factor authentication;
- If your account is lost (you can’t log in, but the link says that page is unavailable), then it was blocked (see the article).
How to restore Instagram if I forgot my mail?
Go to instagram.com homepage and try logging in via Facebook (if you previously linked Instagram to Facebook).
You can also reset your password using your phone. At step 2 in enter the phone number and send the link above at the entrance.
An SMS message will come with a link that you need to click to reset the current password and set a new one.
You can try changing the mail on Instagram.
How to restore Instagram if there is no number?
In step 2, try entering your email or login (name user).
If you suddenly can’t recover your account at all or is it hacked, you should write in tech support Instagram.
In this case, you will be offered other ways to restore access. to account.
After recovery, you need to protect your Instagram account from hacking.
Video tutorial on the topic: how to restore an account on Instagram, if forgot password.