You can tag a person on a video on Instagram if he present in the video.
Then the video will appear in his “Marks with me”.
How to tag a person on a video on Instagram
- After downloading the video in the last step, touch “Tag people.”
- We touch and enter the user’s nickname in the search line (in advanced search, you can choose any person).
- We mark more people and touch in the upper right corner.
- We share the publication with our subscribers.
- To see the marked people in the video, tap in the lower left corner of the publication.
Does the user know about the tag?
Yes. He will receive a notification on Instagram.
Also in his profile you can see the video with him in the tab .
How to mark a person in an old video?
В правом верхнем углу публикации с роликом коснитесь и выберите “Редактировать”.
Затем коснитесь и отметьте людей. By clicking on the cross you can remove them from video.
Can I tag friends on someone else’s video?
You can’t do the above, but you can mention friends in comments.
Для этого под публикацией коснитесь , вставьте знак @ и напишите никнейм пользователя (имя). His notification of mention will come.
Useful Related Articles:
- How to mark a person in a story (mark a user in story – he learns about it);
- How to tag people in the photo (mark users who are present in the photo).
Video lesson on the topic: how to mark a person on a video in Instagram.