You can transfer Instagram to another phone for a couple of simple action.
In this case, you will not need to install third-party applications.
All account information will be saved.
How to transfer Instagram to another phone
First of all, make sure that you remember the data from the input (login and password):
- Открываем свой профиль .
- Under the name we touch “Edit Profile”.
- Check the relevance of the phone and email.
- If anything, you can change the number or email;
- If you don’t remember the password, you can restore your account via phone or email.
To facilitate authorization, you can link the Instagram account to Facebook.
Then for authorization in the application on the new phone is enough Click on the “Sign in with Facebook” button.
Now on the new smartphone we perform the following actions:
- Download the latest version of Instagram:
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/instagram
- iOS (iPhone): https://apps.apple.com/en/app/instagram
- Log in using the username and password from the Instagram account.
- As a username, you can use a nickname, email or number Phone
- The easiest way is to log in via Facebook, then you do not have to enter username and password from Instagram.
- If you have two-factor authentication, then additionally insert the code sent in SMS.
Will any data disappear after the transfer of Instagram?
All your publications, messages and other data will be saved, so how are they stored on social servers. network.
Can I use Instagram on several devices?
Yes you can. But in this case, sometimes an error may occur “Suspicious login attempt.” Nothing wrong with that.
If the old phone goes into “other hands”, then do not forget pre-log out of your Instagram account so that no one can manage it.
Video lesson on how to transfer Instagram to another telephone.