Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers in the world. His the functionality is simple and convenient, it works stably. Download speed pages instant. Download it now from the official site. Chrome browser allows you to use tabs, history and bookmarks on all the devices you use, for this You must log in to your account on all devices.
How to download Chrome browser
Downloading a browser is best from the official Google site. Chrome, so you get the latest version and security of your a computer.
How to install Chrome on a computer
Download and install Google Chrome to browse the web. If you have problems with flash, plugins, search, pop up different windows or problems updating the browser version, We recommend just reinstalling the browser. Let’s consider in detail how Install Chrome for all operating systems:
You can also upgrade Google Chrome to the latest version if You have installed this program.
- Download the installation file.
- Click Run or Save.
- To run the installation file, double-click him. Home page settings and history will be automatically imported from the browser you use by by default.
- You can now launch the Chrome browser.
- Windows7 When the installation is complete, Chrome window will open automatically.
- Windows8 and Windows8.1. IN dialog box that opens, click Next to choose the default browser.
- Windows 10. When the installation is complete, Chrome window will open automatically. After that you can do Chrome is the default browser.
Mac OS instructions
- Download the installation file
- Open the downloaded Google Chrome.dmg file.
- Drag the icon to the Applications folder. If you haven’t administrator rights, you will need to authenticate. If this is not possible, drag the icon to the folder to which you have There is an access right, for example, to the desktop.
- Launch the Chrome browser. Home page settings and history will be automatically imported from the browser you use by default.
- Open Finder.
- Click the icon in the panel to the right of Google Chrome.
The Chrome browser installs in the same way as other programs. Make sure you have administrator rights and complete the following actions:
- Download the installation package.
- Click OK to open the package.
- Click Install Package.
- Google Chrome data will be automatically added to Software Manager Updates are installed as needed.
Google Chrome browser system requirements
- Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows10 or later.
- Intel Pentium4 or later processor with SSE2 support.
For Mac OS:
- OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later.
- Ubuntu14.04 (64-bit) or later, Debian8 or later, openSUSE13.1 or later, Fedora Linux21 or later.
- Intel Pentium4 or later processor with support SSE2.