Did you purchase your first Android device? how download applications and games to your smartphone or tablet? For this First you need to register in the play market, fully do not use your device with standard applications get it. Here we describe in detail how to register in play market.
Sign in to the Play Market via Google Mail
- The first thing to do is find the Play Market in your menu devices, click on this icon, thereby launching attachment:
- Next, you will be prompted to create a new account or enter login and password from existing ones.
- If you have an account in Google mail (login and registration page a new box is available at the link) or any other service from Google, select “Existing”, you will need to enter the mail address and password.
- If you entered everything correctly, Play Market boot from using data from your mail.
How to create an account in google play market on Android
- You do not have an existing Google account, click on the button “New”. Enter your first and last name, click on the arrow in the bottom right corner, and go to the next step.
- Choose a name that is easy for you to remember. If such a name busy, the system will prompt you to select other options. If the name freely then go to the next step — create a password for your account. Create a password that is safe and easy. for you. Combine uppercase letters and numbers to protect your account from hacking, the system will not miss you to the next step until think of a password of at least 8 characters.
- Next, you will be offered to join Google + and others Google services. You can skip this step, in the future you can use these services.
- Enter the password recovery data, this item can be skip, but it’s better to fill it out. Choose a secret question and write an answer to it. So you better protect your account
- Next, set up your account. Or can it all be done later if you want.
- Registration is almost completed, it remains to enter the letters that will be displayed in your picture. This is to confirm that you real user and not bot. Next, we expect a few seconds while Google saves all the data that you entered. Then you can enter the play market.
Read also what to do if the Play Market does not work if you having problems with this application.
Now you can download Viber, Instagram, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and more, not only on the phone, but on the personal computer or laptop.