Advertising occupies a large part in the world, on the street we can not notice advertising posters and signs, but online advertising is everywhere. Sometimes ad units can stop us from reading information on pages that come close them. Consider the same methods as Disable ads in Google Chrome.
There are several ways you can turn off ads in browser:
- Disabling in the browser settings;
- Install Adblock and Adblock Plus extensions;
- Installing the Adguard extension;
- Using antivirus with Internet protection.
How to disable ads in the Google Chrome browser
- Everything is easy and simple here, launch the browser and click on button “Configure and manage Google Chrome”, select “Settings” and click on it:
- Then the settings menu will be opened and there is an item “Show additional settings”:
- Click on this button and see the full list of settings. Are looking for personal data “Content Settings” and click:
- After that, a window opens in which we are looking for pop-ups and check the box “Block pop-ups on all sites (recommended) ”, click” Finish “:
- Now the browser will independently block all pop-ups window. You can also check for Google Chrome browser updates here. and install the latest version.
How to block ads through extensions in Chrome
- The meaning of this method is that you install optional extension for Google Chrome which disables all advertising banners and pop-ups and other annoying elements.
- Adguard extension for chrome. This extension has the same meaning, like the previous one, it will help you block advertising banners on different sites. This extension is popular and will help completely solve your problem with advertising.
Block ads in antivirus
You have installed or are planning to download and install an antivirus, it can also enable Internet protection. This method will help You block most ads. Which antivirus to install, choose a free version for you or put a license and use all the functionality of the program.
Google Chrome Ads Not Blocking
if you couldn’t solve the problem with ads in the Google browser Chrome, you should clean your browser from harmful add-ons, cookies etc. To do this, go to the menu in the upper right corner and click “Settings”, then select “Show advanced settings “and click on it. Now at the very bottom the list that opens, find the item “Drop settings” by clicking on you will leave a window with information that will be completely reset settings and cache and cookies are fixed.
If you are ready to reset all settings, click on the button Reset wait a few seconds. We do all this for cleaning. browser, because the data may be recorded ads and automatically shows. All methods to turn off ads on Google We reviewed Chrome, write in the comments if it helped you article and what other ways you know.