A selection of the first Instagram photos from North Korea. See how they live in closed North Korea.
1. Roadside statue in Pyongyang, North Korea.
2. The guard puts on skates while his comrades look at the rink in Pyongyang.
3. Guide with a pointer before starting a tour of the historical places.
4. Showcase atelier.
5. Kids in the hospital of Pyongyang.
6. Doctor and video monitors at the Pyongyang Hospital.
7. Somewhere in the center of Pyongyang …
8. Residents of Pyongyang on an escalator pass by a rocket model at entrance to the exhibition. Flowers laid in memory of leader Kim Jong Ira.
9. Young residents of Pyongyang look with interest at the camera journalist.
10. Photolaboratory in Pyongyang.
11. One of the many concrete apartment buildings in Pyongyang.
12. Black and white photographs of Kim Il Sung, cigarette smoke in the air – A typical day at a Pyongyang coffee shop.
13. A model of a recently launched rocket in the hotel lobby Pyongyang.
14. Girls play the guitar and accordion.
15. Restaurant at the Korio Hotel in Pyongyang.
16. A huge planetarium similar to Saturn. It is located exhibition hall “Three revolutions”.
17. A girl soldier in the background of a winter park in front of a residential building.
19. Winter Pyongyang.