However, since the corresponding files are used immediately many applications, for some reason they can become unavailable. For example, if the problem is with “api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.
The content of the article:
- 1 Why is the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file unavailable
- 2 How to troubleshoot api-ms-win-crt-runtime
- 2.1 Effective way!
- 3 Video solutionapi-ms-win-crt-runtime-I1-1-0.dll
Почему файл api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.
“Missing .DLL file” error
There are several reasons why the file api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.
- One of them is corrupted registry paths. When is this happens, the system just ceases to understand where the desired file.
- Another option – the file is damaged by some program or harmful virus.
- Even microscopic changes in the DLL program code enough for it to stop executing normally.
How to troubleshoot api-ms-win-crt-runtime
The method for resolving the corresponding problem depends on caused a malfunction. Since most often it is due to outdated drivers and file corruption or changing / deleting paths in the registry, then consider the solutions just for them.
- In order to fix the error, download and install updating the universal environment for running C in Windows.
- Open https: //support.microsoft.com/, at the bottom of the page select your operating system and bit depth, click “Download package”.
- Next, run the downloaded file, after installation, click Close and restart your PC.
Option 2. It is to check all system files in Windows. For this we need a special utility. To run it you need:
- Open the “Command Prompt” (press “CTRL + R”, type cmd and click Enter);
- In the window that opens, enter the command “sfc / scannow” and press Enter;
Windows Command Prompt
- During the scanning process, the system may offer confirmation or reject actions, any question should be agreed.
During the verification process, the system will detect inconsistencies in the system files and try to recover them from the cache. However, if she does not finds them, then you need to insert a disk or USB flash drive with Windows version that is installed on the computer. If the problem was it is in this, then after performing the above actions it should disappear.
CCleaner registry cleaner
Option 3. The second way to resolve the problem. api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll involves cleaning and correction registry entries. To do this, you will need one of the programs that allow you to fix errors in the Windows registry. Such is, for example, a CCleaner application.
- Download and install the application;
- Go to the “Registry” tab;
- Set all the checkmarks in the box on the left;
- Click “Troubleshoot”;
- When the program finishes scanning, click on “Fix”;
- Accept the offer to “make a backup”, and save the backup to any place on your hard drive;
- Wait for the process to finish, close the program and restart the computer.
After performing the above steps, if the problem was broken registry entries, it should disappear. Applications that when opening gave an error of a file absence “api-ms-win-crt-runtime-I1-1-0.dll” should stop showing it and start up normally.