The content of the article:
- 1 What is NT Kernel & Systems
- 2 Why NT Kernel & Systems loads the system
- 3 NT Kernel & Systems loads the system – how to fix
- 4 Conclusion
What is NT Kernel & Systems
Translated from English, the name of this process means something like “Kernel and system processes.” Respectively, the specified process is an attribute system process Windows operating system, which is extremely not stop recommended.
This process usually runs in the background, being important the link between the hardware and software of your computer (including it contains a boot image of Windows OS (the so-called “boot screen”)).
Typical boot screen on Windows 7
Why NT Kernel & Systems loads the system
Usually, working in the background, this process does not deliver much problems. But if he begins to intensively “load” the processor and consume a significant portion of RAM, this usually speaks of problems with any drivers (or programs) on your a computer.
There have also been cases where the cause of “hyperactivity” of this process was overheating of the central processor (in particular, due to drying thermal paste), which caused a load on the system mentioned process.
Well and, of course, NT Kernel & Systems loads the cause of the situation memory and processor may be malignant viral programs. After we figured out what it is is NT Kernel & Systems will learn how to fix this problem.
NT Kernel & Systems loads the system – how to fix
So, if you are faced with a situation in which NT Kernel & Systems loads the processor, then I recommend the following actions:
- Reboot your computer. For a while, this allows get rid of NT Kernel & Systems load on the system;
- Search for viruses on your PC. Fit anti-virus tools like Dr. Web CureIt !, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Kaspersky Removal Tool and a number of other analogues;
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Utility
- Install the latest drivers for your components operating system. In many cases, one unsuccessful driver for any component of the PC caused processor overload due to said NT Kernel & Systems process. To install the most fresh drivers use special level programs DriverPack Solution, Driver Genius and a number of other analogues. Wherein always use the correct drivers for this version of the OS, do not install drivers designed for one OS version on another;
- Clean the cooling system from dust and upgrade the thermal grease to the central processor of your PC (if you do not know how – contact service center). It helped a number of users to get rid of Kernel & Systems NT processor loads;
- Try checking the registry for errors with using appropriate programs (CCleaner, Regcleaner and some analogues);
Checking the registry with Regcleaner
- Install all the necessary Windows OS updates. This tip helped a number of users to remove processor load process NT Kernel & Systems;
- Uninstall recently installed programs. If you notice that problems with NT Kernel & Systems appeared after installation any new software – remove it from the computer and check system for performance.
- Roll back the system to a recovery point at which There were no problems with NT Kernel & Systems. Click on the button Start, type rstrui in the search bar and press enter. Select desired restore point and roll back to it.
If you are faced with a situation in which NT Kernel & Systems loads the Windows system, I recommend that you run the entire complex the tips I described above. Most often this dysfunction causes the driver to some device to work incorrectly, which needs to be updated (or vice versa, roll back to the previous driver version). Complete the list of tips above. this will help get rid of NT Kernel & Systems dysfunction on your a computer.