The content of the article:
- 1 Reasons for the lack of an entry point to the procedure ucrtbase.terminate
- 2 Several steps to restore the entry point to ucrtbase.terminate procedure
Reasons for the lack of an entry point to the procedure ucrtbase.terminate
In general, the reason for this error is that in the system there are no files necessary for the software to install normally either started. Or there are these files, but their quality leaves to wish for the best.
Error “The entry point to the ucrtbase.terminate procedure was not found in dll library ”pops up for the following reasons:
- the user downloaded the software from the network not from the official site developer, and from an external portal, and as a result of actions important files pirates could disappear or simply not enter assembly
- The operating system crashed or failed.
- Windows version or PC specifications do not fit system requirements for a program or game;
- while the files were downloading, the Internet connection was lost, and the desired item did not have time to load;
- a virus has settled in the computer;
- files were blocked by antivirus.
Before looking for a solution to a problem, you need to identify the true cause of error “The entry point to the ucrtbase.terminate procedure is not found in the dll library. ” To do this, check all your actions and the computer itself for each of the above items. At any of the stages, you will definitely understand what happened cause of the error, and below read what to do to get from it get rid of.
A similar error is: The procedure entry point is not found in the dll library kernel32.dll.
A few steps to restore the entry point to ucrtbase.terminate procedure
First, log in in safe mode and under another user run the program or game. If everything starts normal, then the problem lies in the program itself, if not – it is necessary to test the equipment or system for compliance software requirements. Then check your PC for availability viruses, maybe it’s they who block the work of important files.
Is everything in order with the equipment and system? Error “Entry Point at ucrtbase.terminate ”procedure can pop up even if it’s incorrect installing updates.
- To correct the situation, you must download them again. By this The goals are a feature built into Windows
- You need to go to the “Update Center”, having disabled the antivirus before and running programs (for maximum unloading of the OS), and perform the necessary actions.
- The way to find this function: Windows Settings → Update and Security → Windows Update.
Windows Update is in the system settings
For the normal operation of programs and games, software is installed Microsoft Visual C ++. It may already be present on your system, then as one of the methods of getting rid of the error “Point ucrtbase.terminate procedure entry not found in dll library ” use reinstallation of the program. If the 2015 version is already there on a PC (which can be checked in the “Programs and Features” menu), then delete it, having completely cleaned the registry, and download again from official site of Microsoft.
If the above methods do not help, scan your PC to the presence of failures and damage. First apply the SFC scan. This utility is necessarily included in the assembly of any version Windows.
At the command prompt, enter sfc / scannow and in the black window you will see the process of scanning the OS, which will start automatically after pressing Enter. If at this stage there are no failures, try to take advantage of features such as DriverBuster, Advanced SystemCare and others like that. They will help detect failures and conflicts in the system, and also check it integrity. After the scanning process is over install software.
Command line input sfc / scannow
In no case do not install several anti-virus programs. They can start a “war” among themselves, as a result of which will die important information. For normal functioning of the operating system, one antivirus is enough. Disable it while downloading new software (of course, if you trust the source), because it can accidentally delete the necessary files to work, falsely suspecting them for viruses.
Try to find the necessary software on the developer’s site. If your the system meets the requirements for the installed program, and you are sure of the stability of the Internet connection, download the official version, and if the software is paid, get a license and enjoy impeccable work. When using official software you will be protected from errors “The entry point to the ucrtbase.terminate procedure was not found in the library dll. ”