In order to use the application, you need to confirm the number your phone. There are 8 points that will help you solve this. problem. Follow the instructions described in this article.
Confirm WhatsApp phone number how to do?
- Check if you entered your phone number correctly. This is very important! Enter your country code:
- Enter your phone number in the box on the right. Do not enter extra zeros before the number:
- Check if you have Internet connection via Wi-Fi, cellular, 4G or EDGE. On a roaming network, verification may go wrong.
- Reboot the phone.
- Reinstall the application so that the most latest version. Do not know how to do this, we recommend reading this article.
- Send SMS from your phone to your own number, to that which is recorded in WhatsApp with the correct country code.
- Be patient, SMS can work slowly, try again time check and expect. This may take up to 10 minutes.
- If the verification fails during the wait time, a record about request a phone call.
- Select this function and wait for the call of the operator who will tell you the code. Enter it after thatWhatsApp will confirm your phone number.
If you didn’t succeed, the problem may be applications installed on your device that may block calls and sms. Try the following.
No SMS verification code
- Disable all applications that can block calls.
- Check if your phone is receiving calls.
- Remove all applications that intercept messages, for example: TextSecure or Handcent.
- Uninstall the Advanced Task Killer app.
It should be noted that Android emulators on the computer do not is supported. Read also on the topic: DownloadWhatsApp on computer for free. This manual is suitable for all mobile devices.