The content of the article:
- 1 What is An error occurred while processing your request
- 2 How to fix the error An error occurred while processing your request
- 3 Conclusion
What is An error occurred while processing your request
Translated from English, the text of this error sounds like “An error occurred while processing your request. ” how already mentioned above, most often on the occurrence of this error Steam users complaining that when they go to this site meet the described dysfunction.
Moreover, this error can occur on other resources, and in the vast majority of cases has a browser base (users of various online programs practically do not collide).
Causes of error An error occurred while processing your request the following:
- Failure or overload of the server processing your request;
- Random crash of your PC;
- Your browser cache is corrupt;
- Error of SSL-certificate of your browser;
- Problems with the HTTPS protocol for a number of sites;
- The problem with the HTTPS extensions of your browser (for example, “HTTPS Everywhere”).
After determining the causes of dysfunction, we will go on to describe how to get rid of an error Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.
Error after server failure
How to fix An error occurred while processing your error request
So, you met with the mentioned problem and think An error occurred while processing your request what to do? Recommend perform the following series of actions:
- Try just restarting your computer. It helps more often than it might seem;
- Wait a little. In many cases (especially Steam users) servers are overloaded or crashed, because some time is needed to solve the problem by the administration server. In such cases, you need to wait a bit (often enough and days) so that the problem is resolved;
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. For example, in a browser Mozilla this is done by going to the “Settings”, then to the bookmark “Privacy”, and click on “Delete your recent history.” IN открывшимся окне Delete History в “Подробности” поставьтеcheck the “Cache” box and delete the last one;
- Try changing your browser using an alternative Web browser when migrating to a problematic website;
- If you cannot start the Steam game from a browser (via web launcher), try using the one located on your PC The exe file of this game to run it (the file itself is often located in Steam folder);
- Remove the SSL certificate of the problem site. УдалениеThe SSL certificate of the problem site, according to user reviews, may help solve the error An error occurred while processing your request. How to remove a problem certificate is described, for example, here here;
- Try using an unencrypted version of the site (if opportunities). Typically, the address of an encrypted site starts with https. Try using the same address, but starting at http (without ending s), this can help in asking how to fix the error An error occurred while processing your request;
- Remove (disable) browser extensions forcing websites work only with HTTPS (for example, the already mentioned extension “HTTPS Everywhere “);
- If this error occurred while working with a social network (for example, from Facebook), try to exit it, and then again Sign in
- Notify the administration of the problematic resource about the occurrence problem (usually, an appropriate letter to the service is enough technical support).
In this article I reviewed the topic “An error occurred while processing your request what to do, “reasons indicated this problem and outlines ways to solve it. In most cases this error occurs due to server overload or crash, and the user needs to wait a bit so that everything comes to the norm. Otherwise, try clearing your cache browser, as it was this tip that turned out to be very effective in resolving An error occurred while processing your request on custom pc.