The content of the article:
- 1 Call of Duty: WWII Game – System Requirements
- 2 Preparing the system for installation
- 3 Launching the game Call of Duty: WWII
- 4 If the game starts, but later crashes
- 5 Conclusion
Call of Duty: WWII – System Requirements
Before you get upset about the problems with launching the game Call of Duty: WWII on your PC make sure your system matches minimum requirements to run the game. Here are the data on them, taken with “PC Gamer”:
List of Minimum Requirements
Recommended game requirements are as follows:
List of Recommended Requirements
Make sure that your system complies with all points minimum system requirements. If so, move on.
Preparing the system for installation
Before you download and install the Call of Duty game: WWII recommended disabling antivirus capable of block (or even delete) some files from the body of the game.
Install the latest hardware drivers components of your system, paying particular attention to drivers graphic and sound card. The latter can be downloaded from the site the manufacturer of these devices (or the manufacturer of your laptop), or use special programs for automatic driver updates level “DriverPack Solution”, “Driver Genius” and other analogues.
Be sure to install the necessary for the stable operation of the game auxiliary software:
- No, framework 3.5;
- No, Framework 4.0;
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005;
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013.
When installing the game, make sure that its installation path there were no cyrillic characters that could interfere the correct launch of the files necessary for the game.
Error message after program crashes
See also: How many missions in Call of Duty: WWII.
Launching the game Call of Duty: WWII
Once the game is installed, check again sufficient amount of free space on the hard drive. Then run the game through the corresponding shortcut on the desktop.
If “Call of Duty: WWII” crashes on startup, then do following:
- Free up PC resources as much as possible before starting the game. Go to the Task Manager (click on the “Start” button, in the line search for drive taskmgr and press enter). View the list processes, and if any process overloads your system (while not being a system), then it may be worth it to close;
- Run the game as administrator. Hover over game shortcut on the desktop, right-click, and in the menu that appears, select “Run as administrator”;
- Run the game in compatibility mode with other OS versions Windows. If you have Windows 10, and the game crashes at startup, try to start the game in compatibility mode with Windows 7. For this, hover over the game shortcut on the desktop, click on right-click and select “Properties” in the menu that appears. IN the properties window that appears, go to the “Compatibility” tab, and check the option “Run the program in mode compatibility “and select” Windows 7 “;
- Check your game for updates. According to statements developers, they are aware of the problems arising in the game, and promise please players with many patches (for example, recently released for some platforms patch 1.05). Check if installed in your version of the game all the patches currently available;
- If you run the game through “Steam”, check the integrity game files. To do this, open the Steam library, there find this game, hover over it, press the right key the mouse. In the menu that appears, select “Properties” – “Local Files” – “Check file integrity”;
- Try to increase the swap file;
- Install all the necessary updates for your version of Windows (this is especially true in the case of service packs, for example, Mandatory availability of “Service Pack 1” for Windows 7).
I recommend: Passage of Call of Duty: WWII.
If the game starts, but later crashes
If Call of Duty: WWII crashes on gameplay, I recommend Minimize graphics settings. Pay particular attention to smoothing and post-processing, which it is recommended to disable, which can significantly speed up your gameplay
It is also recommended that you reboot your router (turn it off for a few seconds and then turn it on), and check the quality of your internet connection.
To test the operation of game servers for various platforms go to the Activision support site.
It is also worth trying to download the game from another author repack (in case of a pirated version of the program), an alternative repack is possible will be more efficient.
If you receive Call of Duty: WWII (or not at all) starts), we recommend, first of all, pay attention to game requirements for the hardware and software of your PC, and make sure that your system fully complies with them. If you have followed all of the tips and are still experiencing problems when starting the game, it is recommended to be patient and wait a bit – the developers are aware of the problems, and working on their consistent elimination.