The content of the article:
- 1 Why do I need to clarify the system requirements of PC games
- 2 Minimum System Requirements Call of Duty: World War II war
- 3 Recommended Call of Duty System Requirements
- 4 How to find out the capabilities of your PC?
- 5 Voice acting of the game
- 6 What awaits you after installing Call of Duty: WWII?
Why do I need to clarify the system requirements of PC games
Often users are faced with the fact that the game Call of Duty “does not go” on the computer. No matter what you try to play, First you need to clarify the system requirements, as:
- many popular games in the past are no longer supported modern OS, so if you want, put specially for them one more system;
- although the capabilities of processors and graphics cards are regularly improving, system requirements for PC games, in particular Call of Duty: WWII, increase much faster, and at low power it will “limp” graphics, which, of course, will not give the game attractiveness;
- if there is not enough RAM, then the game will have constant interruptions and will have to install at least another 16Gb of RAM;
- hard drive space will not even allow you to start installing the game and to solve this problem, you will need to install another disc (from 4 Tb), and for some games it is advisable not to purchase HDD, and SSD, since the cards load much faster on it.
Minimum System Requirements Call of Duty: World War II war
To make Call of Duty: WWII work properly on your the computer, the system installed on it and other parameters should correspond to the following values:
- processor – AMD A10-7800 3.5 GHz, Intel QuadCore or Core i5-250 3.3 GHz
- operating system – Windows 7 x64;
- video card – AMD Radeon R7 350 2 Gb, nVidia GTX 770 2 Gb, DirectX 10;
- RAM – 8 Gb;
- disk space – 76 Gb.
Detailed instructions on what to do if Call of Duty: WWII and crashes on startup.
Recommended Call of Duty System Requirements
If your OS meets only the minimum system requirements, then you can not fully enjoy Call graphics of Duty: WWII. Since due to a weak processor it will decrease the number of characters and frames per second will “slow down” artificial intelligence and NPC and other problems will arise. therefore the following recommended are presented to the operating system system requirements:
- processor – AMD FX-6300 Six-Core, Intel Core i7-4790 3.60 GHz;
- operating system – Windows 7 x64 and higher;
- graphics card – AMD RX 460 (4 Gb 128 BIT), nVidia GTX 1060 (3 Gb 256 BIT), DirectX 12;
- RAM – 16 Gb;
- disk space – 76 Gb.
How to find out the capabilities of your PC?
To find out if your OS meets the system requirements Call of Duty: WWII, run AIDA64 on your computer Extreme In the menu on the left, open the “Computer” tab and select item “Summary information”. Here you will see all the data about your PC.
If you do not want to install additional software or not time, you can use the standard features of Windows. Type dxdiag at the command prompt and after collecting the information before you will open such a window.
Standard DirectX Diagnostic Tool
Review all the information gathered and analyze Does your OS meet the minimum requirements of Call of Duty: WWII, and only then take further action – Install the game or improve the system.
For voice acting, subtitles and interface you can choose one of the following languages:
What awaits you after installing Call of Duty: WWII?
The developers of Sledgehammer Games tried not just match the scenario that their predecessors followed, but also convey the spirit of World War II, understand and reproduce it more realistic and deep. For example, the landing in Normandy. Where is she just not beaten – in films, games. But what sets her apart Call of Duty: WWII, so this is a study of the details.
A thorough study was conducted, the result of which there was a correct display not only of military operations, but also experience of their implementation. Clarity of animation, as conceived by the developers, should leave the player after completing missions the feeling of not just have a good time at the computer, but also the realism of the tragedy of those times.
Fighting in Call of Duty: WWI
In Call of Duty: WWII, the player picks up weapons for himself, and also pumps his character, guided by personal preferences. The game supports multiplayer mode, in which gamers will have the opportunity to gather and communicate in peaceful locations – headquarters. In general, players are waiting for a very interesting a game that can give pleasure to fans of this genre.