The content of the article:
- 1 Antivirus – the cause of the error Please close all uTorrent processes and try again
- 2 Error Please close all uTorrent processes and try again when installing uTorrent
- 3 Configuring uTorrent for stable operation
Antivirus – cause of error Please close all uTorrent processes and try again
The files that we download through the client are collected by tiny parts that are all users on the computer, downloaded this file earlier. It looks like a paper puzzle. So so we can download the part of the file that was infected with the virus on another computer. When downloading this file, antivirus software can fix the infected file and prevent its further downloading to your PC than causing an error – “Please close all uTorrent processes and try again “or access denied Write to disk uTorrent. To download a file, you must turn off the antivirus and put the file on the download again. You do it exclusively on discretion, hoping only that the antivirus alarm was false.
Computer threat found
Error Please close all uTorrent processes and try again when installing uTorrent
When installing the program, an error may occur if there was no completely removed the old version. When deleting not through the system service could remain files that would conflict with Installing a new version of the torrent client. For complete cleaning, you can take advantage of special applications that clean not only folders with files, but also registry files. Problem Please close all uTorrent processes and try again may occur due numerous downloads that your PC cannot handle. Necessary open the Downloads window and uncheck all checkboxes from the download queue. If this does not solve the problem, do the following actions:
- You need to open the task manager. Depending on the version of Windows. You can do this in different ways, in version 8 we press right click on any area of the desktop and select the desired paragraph.
- Find all items with the name of the uTorrent program and remove tasks in all lines.
A problem with the program may occur due to incorrect client torrent settings.
Configuring uTorrent for stable operation
The most stable and popular version of this program is considered – 2.2.
- After installation, click the General tab.
- You must enable association checking first – all 3 file.
- If Windows on your PC is XP or lower, you should enable 6 IP / Teredo version. It will be useful to those who do not have external IP
- Turn off automatic updates. New versions to you why, they are teeming with advertising.
- We put the daws opposite “Deny sleep mode when active …” and “Allocate a place …”.
- In the “Folders” tab, you need to specify the file upload location.
- On the “Connections” tab, check the boxes next to the items “NAT-PMP” and “UPnP” – if there is no router, direct connection. If you use a router, then leave the items without changes.
- On the BitTorrent tab, enable DHT – particle search and exchange files.
- Put a tick on the line “Support for UPD-trackers. If you use exclusively Russian trackers, then this item can be lower.
- On the tab – additionally substitute the string ipfilter_enabled in false. It happens that the filter works, but nothing is heard.
UTorrent client setup